Well Day 2 went sort of fine.Though there was office to be busy from 12:00PM to 9:00PM yet some rebel thoughts managed to sneak in.I got a bit desperate and called for a leave.Out of excitement I booked the tickets for 28th Oct to 5th Nov to Kolkata.Inspire of the odd timings, I said to myself that I will do it.Arrival at Kolkata at 11:10PM..hech..even out of sheer foolishness I told priya about it.She was not at all interested about me coming to Kolkata.Might have got pissed after I started asking random questions.
Later that day, I heard about Babu’s true break up reasons and my theory about love changed completely.
At about 11:50PM priya gave a missed call clearly indicating that she is only speaking to me for my well being and later confirmed the same on phone.As per our latest agreement she said,” You can call me at this time in a day,before that no calls or SMS”…I said ok..Then I spoke about good things in our relationships and what I really felt about her..you know the good stuff not the love stuff.I told her that I respect her for her decision because its not easy for her as well to take this step and bear the pain.The way I know her,She could be in huge pain more than me…or she can be with someone else and just playing along with me for some time.P.S :Never trust a girl completely 100% forever in your life…saves lot of pain actually if anything goes wrong.
No matter what the situation be,I have decided that I will try one last time in a fair play manner.I will be a better person not just to show her but rather to really be one.
Strange Stuff
Its so strange that people whom I knew for past 4 years to be my In laws suddenly changed to the father of a girl not willing to love me.She said they might get angry if they hear about me and even better it seems that they are quite happy about the breakup.Guess her parents are correct from their point of view coz he wanted his daughter to be married soon and be happy.Not so fast My Ex In laws..I have still a few cards to play and win her back..and if I do i will show how a real son in law looks like….if I don't well at least they were good to me.
No contact Strategy
I just read about the no contact strategy.Its complicated and risky.Basically it says that in order for your ex to realize that they still love you,stop all sort of contact with her..but don't do it for long otherwise she will be habituated with being single.Its a risky one, specially when applied against priya.But better something than nothing..soon I am going to initiate the action…very soon…As of now Phase I says normalize the relation and don't change too quickly..coz a quick change in nature could be treated as just false action…take your time and phase out the attack..
Interesting Stuffs
Late night yesterday I saw a group of pigs being attacked by a pack of dogs.I observed them for a long time.Thought I was feeling bad for the pigs but finally decided not to interrupt.The pigs hid in a bushy wasteland and the dogs were just waiting outside the boundary for them to pop out..soon it became a game of patience and team work.The dogs had placed themself in strategic locations to stop the pigs from running away and the pigs patiently waited for the right moment.
Ultimately the pigs won coz of patience and the dogs lost because they couldn't give the best of their team work and decided for a weak offence which gave the pigs a window to flee.
Signing off
Santanu Ghosal
No comments:
Post a Comment