Monday, October 10, 2011

5 Things I have learnt from my Past Relationship

 

5 Things I have learnt from my Past Relationship

  1. A woman needs care and attention as a man needs support
  2. A dedicated woman should be handled with equal dedication, otherwise just back out when there is a chance.
  3. Love is not always about saying just “I Love You”..its about the attitude you have towards love and the loved ones
  4. Never loose your self confidence and your self respect in love..if you are loosing it..then the love is not worth it.
  5. Never loose hope.Not even when god himself is against the relationship.

5 Things I liked about my Ex

  1. She was understanding and adjustable
  2. She never lost her self respect even for love
  3. She always kept her word..till the end
  4. She was very straightforward and simple hearted
  5. She never lied to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment